Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Organize that IEP Paperwork!

Special Education teachers spend hours planning meetings. From evaluations to annual IEPs it is hard to keep it all straight. To know what documents you have completed with each student. Not to mention trying to remember all the due dates. To assist with this craziness I have created a checklist for each type of IEP paperwork process. As I complete documents I check off of what is done on the list. I also write on this paper all the due dates and who needs to attend the meeting. So, each time I work on a particular student's file I grab the checklist that is theirs. With just a quick glance I can remember where I left off and what is left to do. It has been a lifesaver so many times!

IEP Checklist-Initial IEP, Annual IEP, 3 Year with and without Transition



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gwendy's Button Box-Stephen King and Richard Chizmar

I just finished Gwendy's Button Box. It took me about two nights since the first night I had parent teacher conferences till late. After...