Sunday, April 25, 2021

Well I Did It

 After thinking about it for months I did it. I bought the premium subscription for TeacherPayTeacher. It was $60 to purchase for a year. It literally took me two hours to click accept on the paypal purchase. I know it is a lot of money right now especially with paying bills, redoing a house, and getting myself through a master's program. However, I took the leap hoping it will pay off and maybe I can get a little extra money to actually be able to build my savings instead of living paycheck to paycheck. So today I am taking the leap of faith and hoping I made the right choice for my little business, because maybe just maybe this could be one of the greatest jumps I have made.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gwendy's Button Box-Stephen King and Richard Chizmar

I just finished Gwendy's Button Box. It took me about two nights since the first night I had parent teacher conferences till late. After...