Sunday, April 25, 2021

IEP Goal Bank-Huge Time Saver!

 After writing many IEPs this year. I started thinking what can I do to make this goal process go faster? Then it hit me I know I have written great goals in the past and some of the students have similar needs. So that is when I started my goal bank. As I would write IEPs I added in the goals to my bank. If I need a particular goal that I knew I have used in the past I copy it from the bank, change the student's name, and modify it to fit the new student's unique needs. Now it has grown to 150 goals and I will continue to grow it. I hope you enjoy this resource as much as I have!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/IEP-Goal-Bank-For-Special-Education-Teachers-150-Goals-6714571




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gwendy's Button Box-Stephen King and Richard Chizmar

I just finished Gwendy's Button Box. It took me about two nights since the first night I had parent teacher conferences till late. After...