Sunday, April 25, 2021

First Post

 Well today is the day. The day I start my blog as a Special Education Teacher. This blog may be a little random, a dash of fun, and a whole lot of truth about the educational field. First thing is first I should introduce myself. My family calls me Thundercloud. I am a 25 year old who has been teaching about three years in Special Education. During this time I have grown not only as a teacher, but as a person. I found out right away teaching will challenge you. It will make you think on the spot and push you to put your whole heart into the future generations of your community. As a teacher we can't give up on our students and we need to push them to not only learn things, but push them to be better humans. We must be their champion even on the darkest days.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gwendy's Button Box-Stephen King and Richard Chizmar

I just finished Gwendy's Button Box. It took me about two nights since the first night I had parent teacher conferences till late. After...