Friday, October 22, 2021

Push Pause

Today is Friday. Congratulations to all my teacher friends we made it through another week. I don't know about how you are feeling, but for me, I am thankful this week is over. It seems like as educators more and more we are pressured more than we can handle. If we don't do it right away and correctly, we will be crushed by the pressure of the world around us. So, do yourself a favor tonight you deserve to sit with your feet up and relax. Forget about all the things that you left on your desk unfinished or the stack of papers in your teacher bag. For once be human and just do nothing besides enjoying family while doing something you enjoy. For me it is reading. I will read my Stephen King novel tonight and not think about the heavy load that awaits me on Monday. 


70+ Stephen King Quotes on Life, Inspiration and Books - QuotedText


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gwendy's Button Box-Stephen King and Richard Chizmar

I just finished Gwendy's Button Box. It took me about two nights since the first night I had parent teacher conferences till late. After...