Saturday, October 23, 2021

King and Summers

 Well, I wanted to take a step away from a teaching post and tell you about this amazing book I am reading! I have started collecting hardcover Stephen King books with my TeacherPayTeacher sales. It will take me probably many years, but I am buying each book one by one! Reading his books has been a huge stress relief from the world of teaching Special Education. There are days I leave work absolutely defeated but after a few minutes of reading I am able to escape the mental exhaustion that plagues many teachers these day. The one I am currently reading is Billy Summers. I am about 150 pages into it. I absolutely love the hit man, writer, and genius main character named Billy. This book will make you think, fall in love with the character, and wonder will he go through with his last job? If you are looking for a great adult book that has you on your seat look no further!

Billy Summers by Stephen King

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gwendy's Button Box-Stephen King and Richard Chizmar

I just finished Gwendy's Button Box. It took me about two nights since the first night I had parent teacher conferences till late. After...